The University of Liechtenstein is a public university with a focus on Business Studies (Entrepreneurship, Finance, Business Informatics), Business Law, as well as Architecture and Spatial Development. Our content is closely aligned with the needs of the economy, politics, and society of Liechtenstein and the adjacent region.
At the University of Liechtenstein, starting from 01.04.2024 (or by arrangement), the following position is available at the Professorship of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (Liechtenstein Business School):
Postdoc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence 50 % (m/f/d)
Liechtenstein offers a renowned and very active financial center, hosting the headquarters of numerous industrial companies and boasting a dynamic startup scene. Working at the Professorship of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (Liechtenstein Business School): opens up a variety of opportunities, particularly with regard to future academic career planning, offering an exciting and personal work environment with diverse tasks and family-friendly employment conditions including the possibility of partial home office.
- Aside from research, you are supposed to support teaching, administration and possibly transfer activities as well as grant acquisition.
- PhD preferred in computer science or information systems, or in natural sciences or business administration.
- Some experience and a strong interest in Machine Learning/AI.
- A good publication record is expected. The minimum to apply is one publication at a conference or journal mentioned in the CORE, ABDC or VHB ranking or more than 50 citations on Google scholar.
- Your research should be in the field of data science and artificial intelligence. Working on technical or socio-technical aspects is both possible as well as working applied or theoretical problems. Applicants interested in generative AI are most welcome.
The University of Liechtenstein offers you an attractive and exciting environment both professionally and personally. In addition to a workplace in a highly liveable region, we offer diverse and challenging tasks in a personal work environment and attractive employment conditions.
Please send your online application (see red button below) to:
University of Liechtenstein, Human Resources, Fürst-Franz-Josef-Strasse, 9490 Vaduz
Contact and Detailed Information:
Assoz. Prof. Dr. Johannes Schneider
Professorship of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
+423 265 13 23